FORUM RULES - Read 1st Before Posting:
1. Be nice
2. Stay on topic
3. NEVER Spam
4. Respect the Moderators & Staff
TROLL & SPAMMER ACCOUNTS WILL BE TERMINATED WHEN IDENTIFIED...Period!!!
The rules are as follows:
• All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold Sangeetham.com liable for any damages.
• All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
• Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Tutorials Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
• If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
• The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
• There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
• When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
• There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
• There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
• Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
• Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
• No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
• This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
• Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
• Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
• Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us at admin (at) BunchaMovies.com
• Signatures are limited to 5 lines or 2000 characters; whichever comes first. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable, you will be requested to adjust your signature. Failure to comply will result in the removal of your signature.
• Only one image per signature. Images in signatures must also be no larger than 500 pixels wide X 90 pixels high. If you have more than one image you will be requested to remove one. If this is not done in a timely manner the staff has the right to modify your signature to abide by these rules.
• Any links in signatures cannot be commercial in nature or they will be removed by board administrators. You may not put links in your signature soliciting donations unless you are in certain member groups. Those member groups that are allowed will be expressly notified. If you have a personal website or off-site help resource, that is more than fine, but you can not sell products or services through your signature. Multiple links to the same site, unless for a very specific reason, are not permitted in a signature and will be removed.
• Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
• Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
• Links in your signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
• Members can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
• Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
• Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
• Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis. Thank you for choosing BunchaMovies.com and we hope you enjoy your stay.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.